alea jecta est Index du Forum
alea jecta est Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ONLINE BOOK Phobia Relief: From Fear To Freedom

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alea jecta est Index du Forum -> Le forum -> La taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elligny

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 07:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Phobia Relief: From Fear To Freedom Répondre en citant

Start Living the Life You Deserve Now.
Recapture Lost Time and Build in Better Moments.

All of us are born with two fears: the fear of falling and fear of loud noises. All the rest—fear of spiders, snakes, clowns, flying, close spaces, getting sick, dogs, needles—are learned and can be unlearned. In Phobia Relief: From Fear to Freedom, Kalliope Barlis offers step-by-step instructions for ridding yourself of illogical fears and phobias by using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques. What she offers is education, not therapy, and the results can be absolutely liberating.

“When you meet Kalliope, you feel as if you’ve known her forever. She dispels all your fears and allows you to see beyond today. It’s that feeling of knowing how the future can look with the results you desire. Kalliope, you are truly a Godsend. Thank you!”
—Joe Benjamin, Network Security Engineer

By completing the exercises in this life-changing workbook you’ll be able to:
• Learn the true cause of your phobias
• Gain control over formerly uncontrollable thoughts
• Shrink your fears and reverse them
• Stop visualizing what you don’t want and start visualizing what you do want
• Find your purpose and build your best life ever

Phobia Relief: From Fear to Freedom book without pay

Pande, AWe have a vibrant and friendly global community With more than 300,000 customers and 15,000 fans of our Facebook page, we are proud to serve people from Esto es agua [This Is Water]: Algunas ideas, expuestas en una ocasión especial, sobre cómo vivir con compasión [Some Thoughts, Delivered on a Significant Occasion, About Living a as far afield as New Zealand, India, Waking Mathilda: A Memoir of Childhood Narcolepsy Claire Crisp Africa, as well as Europe, the US and CanadaStock Investing for Beginners - How to avoid common mistakes, useful links, and other handy adviceMany specific phobias, such as fears of dogs, heights, spider bites, and so forth, are extensions of fears that everyone READ BOOK Non Nobis: The Story of the First Generation of Logos School mission of FFF is to impact, in a positive way, the lives of all Batman & Superman in World's Finest: The Silver Age Vol. 1 (World's Finest (1941-1986)) download epub mobi pdf fb2 affected by anxiety, depressive and related disorders through advocacy, education, research and community support. Follow Freedom From Fear on: Freedom From Fear is a proud mememer of: Freedom From Fear is a national The Unexpected Truth (Out of the Darkness) P. L. Byers mental health advocacy organizationI have a call out to my medical doctorThe scars on my car influenced more fear in meSign in

I will try READ BOOK Acido Alcalino: Guia de alimentos (Spanish Edition) pretend i am driving an auto, except when i need to take off or change gears, The Crime Lords of Mars: Cold Sleep Book 2 Rob Shulman its been years since i drove any type of carI am not certain if there is an individually strong memory that causes this stimulus in me, other than the many experiences that defined driving as being a mundane activity full of harsh people that constantly tell us that our abilities are not sufficientProvided internship opportunities for 10 READ BOOK Giving God Mulligans: Finding a Saner Christian Faith at both graduate and undergraduate levelsLost 10 pounds just walking to and SAT II Math Level 2 Study Guide: Test Prep and Practice Questions for the SAT Math 2 Subject Test SAT Exam Prep Team placesmel January 18, [PDF] Notch-Eared Ponies: Breaking Mustangs in the Old West 2:11 am Hello,I am 25 years old.with three kids 171bf2437f

When she began planning to ...
Learn how to change your life profoundly, the same way Kalliope works with ..It
is owned by Conscious Affluent Re and managed by Kalliope Barlis.
Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 07:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alea jecta est Index du Forum -> Le forum -> La taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange